We perform these procedures:
- Dental implants
- Pre-implant bone reconstruction (onlay bone graft, sinus-lift)
- Winsdom teeth extraction, difficult teeth extraction
- Surgical exposure and traction of impacted teeth
- Placement of traction plates or mini-screws for orthodontic
- Lip or tongue frenulum plasty
- Jaw cysts
- Diagnostic and treatment of oral mucosa pathologies
- An implant is an artificial root. This fixation system means a tooth can be replaced without support from the surrounding teeth.
- It is possible to replace a single tooth (isolated crown) , two or three adjacent teeth (implant-fixated bridge) or even an entire arch (prosthesis or large implant bridge).
- We use a special surgery simulation software to determine the implants’ position.. This allows us to define a surgery template for the most accurate and predictible result.
- Please be aware that only implant placing is carried out at the clinic. Crowns should be made with your dentist.
- A sufficient amount of bone, in both thickness and height, is needed to place an implant. If this is not the case, a bone graft should be carried out before or during the placing of the implant.
- In the case of an onlay graft to restore thickness, a bone graft is screwed into place.
- For vertical grafts, the sinus membrane is lifted to increase available bone height.
- The graft needs to be left to heal over for 4 – 6 months before placing the implant.