Hair transplant surgery
We perform these procedures:
- Hair transplant surgery:
- Hair transplant
- Beard transplant
- Brow graft
- Scalp reconstruction surgery : in case of trauma, burn, cancer.
- We exclusively practice the FUE technique (Follicular Unit Extraction). This state-of-the-art process avoids creating linear scars at the back of the head.
- Dr Haas is the only practitioner in Luxembourg who is a member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) www.ishrs.org
- She has taken part in many international conferences in Istanbul, Dubai, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Prague, etc.
- From follicular unit removal and analysis to incision and placing, every step is taken with great care and precision. The finely detailed procedure achieves a personalized and perfectly natural result.
- Every surgical step is carried out in person by Dr Haas and her experienced assistants.
- Patients are regularly monitored through every postoperative stage to assess results.
- A partially shaved technique (slot) may be used for cases requiring a small amount of grafts.
- Suitable for both men and women.
A typical day
- Early morning arrival.
- Pre-operation photos taken, hairline and other markings drawn.
- Graft harvesting from donor zone : patient lying on front and side. Following local anaesthesia, follicular units are extracted one by one using a powered rotary punch.
- With the patient sitting, local anaesthesia of the recipient zone and incision of slits giving the position, direction and density of the future grafts.
- Grafts are placed in the incisions using implanter pens for maximum protection.
- Depending on the number of grafts to be implanted, surgery lasts six to ten hours. During this time, the patient can sleep, read, use their mobile phone or watch a film on the tablet provided.
- Every surgical step is carried out in person by Dr Haas and her two assistants.